We have been making coriander chutney so often, to give that extra flavor to our meals. Even I made it so regular these days that now I wanted to make it with a little variation.
The regular coriander chutney is made with coriander (of course) and green chilies and lemon juice with some salt and some people add garlic too. This one is created with a twist as it contains dried red chilies dipped in vinegar and garlic.
I got this idea from my aunt who earlier used to make bombshell (haha funny name), it used to be very spicy with tangy taste of vinegar and garlic flavor.
- Coriander leaves 1 cup (washed)
- Garlic big size 1-2 cloves
- Dried Red chilli 2
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Salt according to taste
- Soak dried red chilies in vinegar for 30 min.
- Add soaked red chilies, vinegar, salt and coriander and grind them into a paste.
- Store the chutney in a container in fridge and enjoy it with almost every meal or snack.
- This coriander chutney stays well for 4-5 days.